Tuesday, November 16, 2010

23rd Birthday

I had the best birthday this year because my wonderful husband got me a wakeboard. We didn't have a lot of money to spend on birthdays this year but he knew I was dying to have my own wakeboard so he got my parents and his parents to pitch in. I was sooo surprised when I got my gift because I had wanted it but didn't say anything because I knew we couldn't afford it. We both had my birthday off and it turned out to be a beautiful day so my family took us out on the water to try it out. I'm so glad we got to out one last time.

My new wakeboard and of course it's pink and sparkly. I can't wait to wakeboard more next year because it's amazing how much easier it is when the board actually fits me.

Abby loves the boat she is always so well behaved and sleeps most of the time. The motion must be soothing to her.
Our friend Spencer came to show us how it's done


After we got home we went out to dinner with the Panniers because the next day was Emily's birthday. It's fun to share birthday's with one of my best friends.

When we got back home we walked into the house and some of our closest friends were there to surprise us. The husbands were very sneaky to invite everyone over and make us dessert. We are so lucky to have such good friends.
It took us a million times for the picture to turn out using self timer so by the time we finally got the shot Chase and Jenessa were making out haha!

1 comment:

  1. Awe....Happy Birthday! Hope you had a fabulous day! You look so great in all of your pictures!

    ReplyDelete