Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Extreme Favorites

I hope you all watched Extreme Makeover Home Edition!!! I thought it was so fun to see Pocatello on TV and I'm so happy for this family. The day after the reveal my dads office was asked to do photos for them and I of course went as an assistant. Jerry did such a great job on the photos he really captured the beauty of the house. Here is a look at my favorite rooms.

I love the simplicity of this room

I thought this concept was really cool. My kind of camping!!
My favorite room I would have loved this room growing up.
Note: My dads office made the headboard


I love all the kids photos lined up on the wall


The navy tiles are to die for

I know this is a weird thing to love but I like the heavy drapes that line the room

While we were taking photos Paulie was jamming for us.

1 comment:

  1. B-E-A-U_tiflul! I Love it! Glad that we finally got to see the inside!! That's exciting that you got to take the pics with your dad. I bet that was a blast!!

    ReplyDelete