Saturday, November 20, 2010

Heber Trip

Last month we took a trip to Heber, UT with our friends and stayed that this house that was incredible. Our friends the Panniers have some various generous friends that let us stay at their vacation home. It was fun to get away enjoy some new scenery, good shopping and yummy food. We always have so much fun with our friends and they are still our friends despite our imperfections.
Friday night we ate a delicious dinner and played games. I'm pretty sure we all laughed until we felt sick. I'm definitely in love with this couch.

Cali, Charish, Emily, Janessa, Me
Saturday morning the girls headed out for lots of outlet mall shopping in Park City.

In the afternoon Charish and I went to the Thriller Dance show by Odyssey. It was amazing I'm so glad we went it was even better than the first time I saw them and we had great seats.

While Charish and I were at the show everyone else went to the Alpine Slides

Hubbards, Funks, Bringhursts, Panniers, and Wards

Sunday we lounged around and decided to go take a walk for some exercise. We drove way up into the mountains to Cascade Springs. It was really pretty and the weather was so nice.

Cali, Me, Janessa, Emily, and Charish

The walk was so pretty all the leaves were changing it's definitely my favorite time of year.

Monday morning the guys went golfing and the girls did a little more shopping then we headed home. Park City is one of my favorite places we had such a good time and I enjoyed shopping a little too much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment