Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Little miss photographer

I recently shocked myself because I got behind a camera. For those of you that don't know my Dad has a photography business and has been taking pictures my whole life. He has had a studio off an on growing up and has always done the high school and other sport pictures. I worked at his studio for almost two years and the photographer that worked for him was so talented. I learned so much from her. I'm very critical of photography and was always to scared to get behind a camera because I just knew I wouldn't like how they turned out basically I was afraid of falling.

My cousin really wanted me to do her senior pictures so I thought ok fine I will try. I'm so glad I did because I realized I actually can take a decent photo. Now please understand that I know I'm not the best photographer nor will I pretend to be but it's a work in progress. I was asked to do another senior and I had a lot of fun shooting it. I hope I will have the opportunity to do more because it's a good creative release for me and the extra money also is a plus.

Ali







Braxton







No comments:

Post a Comment