Friday, August 26, 2011

Josh Groban

A long time ago my parents and their friends the Newsom's bought tickets to go to Josh Groban in SLC. It ended up that both husbands couldn't come so they decided to take the daughters. Ashley and I were more than happy to have our arms twisted into going. I wouldn't say that Josh Groban is my favorite artist that I would listen to every day but I will say that his music moves me like no other, and he has an amazing voice. I just may have been moved to tears during his concert, with the live orchestra and everything you feel the music so deep. I learned that he also has a great personality and is pretty funny. It was such an awesome weekend. I'm grateful to have such an amazing mom. I'm a fan of girls weekends!!!

After a day full of shopping we ate dinner at Macaroni Grill

We stopped at this cookie place I love at the gateway to get the most delicious choco chip cookies ever. Although you can't take food or drink in I did seem to hide this giant box of cookies along with my water and two cameras. If felt so naughty but it was exhilarating at the same time. We went as far as to scope out which guy was peering into the bags the least. REBELS!!

My awesome cute mom. Thanks mommy for taking me I love you!!!!

Mom, Me, Jackie and Ashley sweating to death waiting to be swooned by Josh


When we sat down we thought we had decent seats to the stage little did we know this stage was going to come out of the ground directly in front of us and we were on the 8th row. We all died a little inside when we first came out that close to us. We weren't expecting it at all. He did songs on his big stage up front and the one by us. It was purely amazing!!!!


Happy girls we all had such a great time!!! I would totally go again.

We stayed the night in SLC got to sleep in and drive home in our sweats you can't ask for more than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment