Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Brett's Big Birthday Surprise

I'm just a few months behind considering Brett's birthday was in August. I started planning his surprise in May and the anticipation absolutely killed me. I was going to Orlando to attend a convention for school. He was excited for me but bummed that I was leaving him. Then I got the great idea how about he just come with me. I worked it out so my returning flight was a week after everyone else. Brett flew down after the convention was over and we played at Disney World for a week. I gave him the surprise the weekend before he was to leave when his family was together for his "Birthday Dinner". Nobody knew about the surprise but me so his family was just as excited to find out. I had no idea it would bring me so much joy to see how happy it made my husband. Just the look on his face when he found out made me start to cry (emotional I know). I was so excited to leave for orlando in a couple days and then spend a week with just the two of us. Such an amazing day in my book!!!


1 comment:

  1. this is such a cute idea! way to go! i wouldnt be able to keep in a suprise like that!

    ReplyDelete