Monday, November 30, 2009

Florida Day 4- AKPsi

There were a lot of award ceremonies and banquets today. It was the last day of the convention and all I could think about was seeing Brett and leaving that gross hotel. Everyone was so sad that things were coming to an end and they had to go home but my trip was just beginning it was the best feeling ever. I know it was only three days but Brett and I don't do very well being apart. He is my best friend and I love spending time with him.


Spencer, Mike, Andrea (AKPsi national president)
This made me laugh all the guys near by us were tying their cloth napkins together to make this giant train. Then when we sang the AKPsi song they swayed their napkins it got to be a pretty long chain.
These two girls were in my room


After the convention was over about 9pm I took a taxi over to the hotel we would be staying at for the week. He flew in a couple hours before se he was already at the hotel waiting. I told him to wait in the room because I knew I would completely embarrass myself if I were to see him for the first time in the lobby. When I saw him I had the biggest smile on my face and soon after I started to cry because I was just so happy and excited. We stayed at a newly built Raddison 1 mile away from disney. We got a killer deal on the room it was only $70 a night and room was just AMAZING it even had sleep number beds the kind where each side adjust it was heaven. We walked to a near by grocery store to fill our fridge food for breakfast and lunches. We tried to get to bed early because Animal Kingdom and Typhoon Lagoon were tomorrows plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment