Sunday, November 22, 2009

Florida Day 2- AKPsi

Day 2:

There wasn’t too much going on today so we had more time to play. We had some meetings with our region to discuss legislations for AKPsi. It was fun to mingle with Brothers from our region and meet our crazy region director. We had a luncheon but I can’t remember what it was for. For our evening entertainment we went to Universal Studios. After a little shopping we went to the city walk which is a bunch of really cool clubs. These clubs are like the ones you see on TV I thought it was so cool. The ones I went to was Bob Marley club that had a reggae band, the red coconut that was very upscale, a Latin club with salsa dancing, and The Rising Star karaoke club. I spent about 6 hours going around to these clubs it was fun but I was so tired by the end. I was pretty much the only person not drinking but I think I had a better time than those that were drunk. I found it very humorous watching all the drunks and everyone in our group was wasted. The karaoke club was my favorite is a famous karaoke club it was even recently featured on Oprah.

This video is of a girl that was in my room. HAHA! I thought it was so funny that I had to video it. She is kind of a crazy girl to begin with but she was very drunk at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment