Monday, November 30, 2009

Florida Day 3- AKPsi

Today consisted of more meetings and a banquet but one fun thing we got to do was go to this place called Wonder Works. It's a museum of things that mess with your mind, optical illusions and stuff. I loved it all, it made me laugh because I'm a gullible person so I had a hard time realizing what I was actually seeing.

This is the front of the building and it's upside down!!! all the details are there too there was even a mailbox and light post up on the roof. They really made it look like someone took a chunk out of the ground and flipped it upside down.
This is mike in the hurricane simulator. There was a giant fan that blew air at the speeds of a hurricane. It was a pretty crazy feeling.
You could lay on a bed of nails and then the operator would push a button and all the nails would come up. I could feel how sharp the nails were on my hands it was crazy that it didn't hurt.
They had a whole bubble factory where you could make these giant bubbles it was pretty cool. The bigger the bubble you make the bigger the splash when it breaks therefore we were all covered in soap.
I went to the MOON!!!


HAHA wow this makes me laugh. Trust me you don't get the effect in the video but your walking on this plank and it really feels like it's moving because as your walking you keep slamming into the rails. It's impossible to just walk straight through unless you close your eyes maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment