Friday, February 12, 2010

Doggy Sitting

My parents a little brother took off for Australia last week where they will go on a cruise to New Zealand and other areas. They will be gone for three weeks so Brett and I are staying at theie house dog sitting. Having a little puppy and a 45 lbs. dog can be kind of overwhelming sometimes. They always have to be watched and they don't like to share my attention. Anytime I call Abby Zoey, my parents dog, will come running and make it really hard to get to Abby. When giving them treats Zoey usually tries to steal Abby because she is bigger and she just can. It's hard to take Abby potty because Zoey always wants to come but she is too much of a distraction for Abby. Despite the difficulties they play really well together and it's so cute to watch them. Zoey could eat her or hurt her pretty bad because she is so much bigger but she is so soft with Abby. She lets Abby crawl all over her and bite for hours. I love both of them they make me smile.

Abby fell asleep on Zoey's toy
Look at the little cuddle bugs
This is when I do my blogging and homework. Love them!!
The sound is not missing from this clip. They play silently it's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment