Monday, February 8, 2010

It's a Girl

Three weeks ago we got a baby girl PUPPY!!! Abby is the sweetest thing ever we completely adore her. We really do fall in love with her more and more every day. Sometimes my fuse gets short with the struggles of potty training but I guess it is just preparing me for motherhood. Abby has cured me from being baby hungry. I'm hoping it can be a fix for a couple of years. She is so much like a baby I love cuddling with her and watching her tail wag when she sees me. Here are my top 10 reason why she is just like a baby.
  1. She cries at night. Sometimes I give in and go hold her
  2. Sometimes when she sleep she makes a sucking noise
  3. She loves to be held and cuddled
  4. Before putting her in her crate at night I soothe her to sleep
  5. I dress her up in cute doggy clothes, necklaces, and hair bows
  6. I have to clean up poop and pee
  7. I talk to her in a baby voice when she goes potty outside
  8. She likes to lay on my chest where she can feel my heartbeat
  9. She is teething and always needs something to chew
  10. We have a lot of checkups and shots with the puppy doctor
I love being a doggy mom she is my cute little fur ball. I'm going to really make an effort to not make every post and facebook status about the little pup. I take so many pictures of her because she is always doing something cute.

We met the breeder in SLC. On the way home she slept like this all cuddled up.
We stopped for lunch at the Layton Mall food court. Abby was quite the show people couldn't believe she was real.
I set her on my bed while I got ready for bed and this sweet face just kept looking at me.
Last Sunday when we were at my parents for dinner I convinced my dad to do some pictures of us. I feel a little lame doing pictures with our dog, but she is our baby I just can't resist. They aren't the cutest pictures, but I love them because my abby looks so cute!

Abby is wearing her pink sequin and flower necklace

We didn't have much luck with doing pictures of her alone she just wanted to get down, but she is still cute in her valentines hair bow.
Abby gets really cold when we take her potty so my mom bought her this pea coat. She doesn't like it much and usually ends up tipping herself over because she is trying so hard to bite it. It's all good entertainment.
Her floppy bunny




3 comments:

  1. I love it! I know that if we got a puppy I would be the same! Maybe when our little Hadleigh gets older to fix my hunger for another human baby we will get a puppy! I dont think it's bad to have your post and fb status's about Abby... that is just what mommies do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I know it sound weird from me, but I have been baby hungry for a while now that the triplets are going to be 4 in a few months. I think that as soon as we get a house we need a puppy too. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pictures and that puppy is so stinkin cute. love them. i have never seen a bow in a puppys hair but i must admit its pretty stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete