Friday, February 5, 2010

New Moon

I'm finally on track for getting caught up. So here it goes!!!

I love twilight so much and surprisingly I have never read the books. I mean to read them, but never find the time. I feel like if I have time to read it should be a textbook. Maybe I love it so much because I have only seen the movies I don't know. You could say I am obsessed with Jacob I love putting myself into the movie ahh! it makes me excited just thinking about it. I don't think Brett really enjoys this obsession but the kid is like 17 or something so he doesn't have much to worry about. I can't leave Edward out though, I do love him for being all mysterious but I'm not so much a fan in real life.

For the premier of New Moon my mom and bunch of friends went to this "red carpet party" honestly the party was a huge flop but the company was nice and the movie was amazing. I can't wait for the next movie to come out this summer. We won't be going to the party again but I'm sure we will have our own "Premier" party.

Neighbors
Bella's Birthday Cake
New Moon
This is my grade school friend Ashley
These apples said Twilight! Kind of Cute
Notice my sweet tattoos. My bite mark from Edward and the paw print from Jacob. I'm just not ready to take sides yet.
Hmm if only they were really there!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment