Sunday, February 21, 2010

Valentines Day- Part 2

Valentines day this year was great. It was nice to have it on Sunday because we got to spend the day together. Brett had a dozen roses delivered to me Saturday while he was at work. I was really surprised because I told him not to do anything. I know how much we listens now. Many people hate flowers and think they are a waste. Let me tell you that is not the case with me. I love love love flowers. I probably cared more about the flowers than anything else at our wedding. I love looking at them, and smelling them, they just lift my spirit. Brett also got me some very delicious mint chocolates and my favorite part the new Lady Antebellum CD. I'm so glad he got it for me because I love it. I listen to it every time I'm in my car.

Brett got a mac powerbook for valentines. I didn't intend on going this big but I got a really good deal on it and he was really in need of one. We have been trying to share my computer but I need it for so many things that it was usually him that went without. Sharing computers caused a lot of headache and scheduling conflicts so not only did I want it for him I wanted it for me :) Good news! he absolutely loved it and was so happy and surprised. It is perfect size for him to lug around and will help keep him organized. We heart Mac!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment