Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Twilighter!!!

The wait is over I finally got to find out what happens next. Eclipse was awesome mostly because I didn't know what would happen and it was killing me, but I think new moon is still my favorite. I really can't wait for the next movie to come out so I guess I will resort to reading the book.

The movie premier was crazy people are nuts. We thought we would outsmart the crowds and go to all three movies so that we could get a good seat. Nope that wasn't the case at all, all that meant was that we had a bad seat for all three movies which ended up being a total of 8 hours. It was long but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be it was fun to watch the first two movies again and to be with friends.


Ashley and I in our twilight wear
Notice our cute necklaces that my mom made and my twilight nails

No comments:

Post a Comment