Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cruzin around town

The fourth day we went for about a three mile jog on the beach it was awesome. Then we rented a Triple Surrey and cruised up and down the cute streets of Seaside. It was all pretty hilarious. I think we could have pedaled faster if we weren't laughing so hard. There was 10 of us and all so we had to stick Breanna the smallest up front in the basket. Most of the time I ended up stuck in the middle where you don't pedal but I really didn't mind :)




We were all screaming like this about 70% of the time


HAHAHAH! Nothing more needs to be said

After the Surrey adventure we walked through all the shops and loaded up on some salt water taffy. Oh boy let me tell you how obsessed I've become for fresh yummy salt water taffy. I could eat it until I'm sick oh wait I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment