Sunday, July 31, 2011

Picture Time

On the last full day in Oregon we went to this awesome beach to take some family pictures. Unfortunately the day we chose it was extremely windy and raining. You would never guess by the pictures. We had to block ourselves from the wind behind the rocks so our hair wasn't going straight up and it took a few takes. We didn't really get the pictures that we wanted because of the we were cold, wet and wind blown, but we were able to snap a few good ones. For those twilight fans this is the "la push" beach they go to in the first movie and we saw surfers there too!




I love my family!

My Cute Parents

My dad's sister Shauna and her husband Arch (love them!)

My cousin Cami's oldest daughter Kiera she is so beautiful

My brother thought he was funny posing with my umbrella

My brother is such a handsome dude







I like taking pictures but what I like even more is making them look all pretty. I wouldn't consider myself a pro at all I have a long ways to go but I hope I get there someday!

Whew I'm finally done blogging about this awesome amazing trip! We really had so much fun and created great memories. I love traveling with family for the sole reason of making great memories and documenting those with photos. WE LOVE OREGON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment