Sunday, July 17, 2011

Oregon Coast Vacation

Yesterday we got home from our amazing vacation in Seaside Oregon. We went with my family and my Aunt and Uncle with three of their granddaughters. I love my family they are the greatest we laughed the whole trip and enjoyed every second. I'm going to miss the laid back days and all the delicious food we ate. We took so many pictures in Oregon because it was so beautiful.

The first day we flew into Portland had lunch and did some damage at H&M I can't tell you how much I love that store. I hear we are getting on in Salt Lake and I can't wait. We made our way to Seaside to enjoy a yummy seafood dinner, do some grocery shopping and get settled in our condo.

The second day my aunt and uncle arrived with three of their grand daughters so we headed to the beach for a day of kite flying, ate a delicious dinner and made a fire on the beach.


First day on the beach he is such a hunk I love him :)

My parents stole my camera and took a self portrait. I love my dad because he always keeps me laughing!


Brett really was struggling getting one of the kites to fly and I thought it was so cute watching him run up and down the beach trying his hardest.


Haha this really just makes me laugh! AJ was running as I was about to fall off and my Dad was chasing us with his kite


Seriously can my little baby brother be big enough to give me a piggyback ride?


My Dads goal was to whip my in the face with his kite tails as much as possible


I couldn't believe how high Brett got his kite you could hardly see it


We made a fire on the beach I absolutely loved it. Although it's simple I've always dreamed of sitting around a fire on the beach. The weather was perfect with a light jacket and there is nothing like laying on the beach at dark listening to the waves crash.

I love my mom it was so fun having her there because we are the same in so many ways we always share a meal, we cuddle together when we are cold and she is the most honest person when shopping.



They are so cute I just love them

I love making s'mores but it was even better in the sand. I didn't have to get dirty and I could lay there while making them or maybe it's just because the beach makes me happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment