Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Where I've been

I've been absent from the blogging world because I've been over here Pinterest . Pinterest is a place where people post and collect things they think are interesting. I'm slightly addicted to Pinterest for many reasons. I'm not big on playing games on my phone so when I'm bored I browse Facebook but that is kinda boring to me too and Pinterest is the perfect solution. I'm totally entertained by everyone else's genius ideas and pretty pictures. To some people this probably doesn't sound very entertaining but these are the reasons I love it!

1. I can collect everything I love in one spot
2. I've found many delicious recipes
3. I'm creating my dream house
4. I feel like I'm shopping for clothes without having to buy anything
5. I can create a wish list of things I want for you know when people just feel like buying me stuff :)
6. There are so many crazy innovative ideas I wouldn't have thought of
7. I can create a list of all the DIY projects I've found blogging that I want to do
8. In my blog stocking I always see stuff I love and then can't remember where to find it again now problem solved
9. I get to follow friends and see all the stuff they love
10. I feel like it's an outlet to discover who I am and everything I love. I don't know how to explain my style all the time but I know when I see it!

Here are some of my favorite findings


You write a message each day with a dry erase marker
I'm totally going to make this we don't tell each other enough what we love

This is exactly what my children will wear ;)



There are so many cute nursery and kid room ideas
Loving this rug

I seriously love everything about this little boy room


Some snapshots of my dream house


Delicious s'more cookie bars

Simple but a great idea

Isn't it genius to have the last two stairs be drawers to store shoes. I love!

I love this outfit

If you want to learn more about any of these pictures you can find the link my going to my pinterest page and clicking on the picture.

7 comments:

  1. I am so glad you love Pinterest! It is my new obsession too. And we should get together to make that "I love you because" frame. I am in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love pintrest too! but in order to get an account you have to have facebook and i dont have one! boo! ill have fun looking at all of the things you love though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a way cool site. I didn't even know it existed. I feel the same way about not always being able to describe my style and pictures are the answer!!!

    I got so excited looking at your likes, they are some of mine too. I tell Allen all the time We are going to have a white kitchen and dark floors and he just stakes his head. He wants tile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay i downloaded the iphone app, because i LOVE this! but you have to request an invitation? and then go on a waiting list? i dont really understand how it works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got a Pinterest....although I have no idea what it's about or what to do....so I'm pretty sure everything is blank. Maybe your blog post will inspire me to actually do something on it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE those pictures! When you make that sign... tell me, I would love to make it with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just joined. OH. MY. GOSH ;-D

    ReplyDelete