Monday, July 18, 2011

Who cut the cheese??

The third day in Oregon we took a little road trip down the coast. We stopped in Tillamook for some Tillamook cheese of course. They have a few viewing areas that you can watch them make the cheese it was pretty cool. Then we had to get some Tillamook ice cream they had so many flavors to choose from and definitely was the best ice cream I've had I want another so bad. I also really really love some fresh cheese curds I could take some more of those too.


I look a little scary and blurry but please look at this adorable baby ice cream cone sample


We stopped to see the Cape Meares Lighthouse and the Octopus tree. The drive was amazing totally looked like scenes right out of twilight.

We saw a few deer running through the trees here. So beautiful I can't get over it.

The Octopus Tree

Please see that I have my twilight umbrella in this twilight forest and we even listened to twilight music on the way back.

We then went to Lincoln city to do some shopping at the outlet mall and watch some glass blowing. I've never seen glass blowing it was pretty cool to watch I wish I knew how to do it but it takes tons of patients. Before we headed back we ate at the famous Mo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment