Thursday, August 11, 2011

The big 24!

Happy Birthday to the best husband ever! Today is Bretts actual birthday but we had to celebrate it last Saturday because he is working all week. I can't believe that he is 24! It seems so old because I feel like we should be 20. I'm very proud of him and all he has accomplished at such a young age.

We decided this year we wouldn't do anything extravagant for our birthdays so instead we planned a day of fun. In the morning we took my parents boat out to the reservoir with our friends Scott and Courtney. It was fun as always and Brett did an excellent job handling the boat. I was worried my anxiety would ruin the fun but I wasn't even nervous.

In the evening we were going to watch a movie in the backyard on a big screen with our friends, but the weather didn't turn out so we are going to postpone that part. Instead we went out to dinner and Brett got to enjoy his favorite hot wings that I never let him have ;)

Baby Sloan all ready to go. He was so good on the boat!


Courtney and Sloan


I love watching Brett wake board because he is so happy




I'm a lucky girl to have such a sexy husband



Scott tearing it up on his 2nd time wake boarding

I love you Brett HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment