Sunday, August 21, 2011

Chukars Baseball

Our friends Curtis and Tymeron took us to a Chukars game on Wednesday which was another little birthday celebration because it was Curtis's b-day on Tuesday and Brett's on Thursday. Brett grew up with Curtis and I went to high school with him so it was a lot of fun getting together as couples. It was such a fun evening and just great to get out and do something different. I love the baseball atmosphere and it was so nice outside. Thanks Smith's for taking us to the game we loved it!
*** We had front row seats right behind home it was great!
**** Curtis with his free Samuel Adams cup that he had so many uses for
****** The night wasn't complete without some greasy fried food and ice cream


p.s. This post is a little slow because I dropped my beloved iphone in the toilet and it is no longer. I'm more devastated then I should be for an electronic device. It has taught me that I relay on my iphone for way too much but I know that isn't going to change. I'm waiting for the new iphone to come out which is rumored to be in a few weeks so I have a pay as you go phone in the meantime. There has been tears over this its been pretty traumatic. I'm holding strong because I hope the wait will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment