Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cute Babies

Our friends Chase & Janessa that have moved to Nebraska came back into town and we were so excited to meet their little guy Nixon. Isn't he seriously so adorable and snugly. We wish they didn't live so far away and we could see them more often. I couldn't get enough of baby Nixon I didn't want to give him up!



The other cute baby is our abby girl! Sometimes we forget that she is a dog and not a baby or maybe she forgets. We never get tired of her snuggles and coos of content.


1 comment:

  1. Kenz! Oh my freaking gosh! I'm so excited that I found your blog and that I can stalk you now! :) How the heck are you? It's been way too long since we've hung out! I was really bummed when the page reunion was canceled! I would love to see you! We should plan somethings soon! Love your guts!

    ReplyDelete