Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cousins!

One thing I love about the summer is we go out on the boat a lot. I always take pictures even though its all the same because I'm grateful for every time we get to go out. I have to take pictures to say we were there and we did and we loved it!

My cousins from Boise came into town so we hit the reservoir. It was one of the best nights I've been out there the water was glass and we were the only ones there.


Bryce and Brett


My awesome dad, uncle Arch and Beki wake boarding


Me and my Aunt Shauna


Bryce and Beki they are so cute can't wait for the wedding!


Seriously look at how smooth that water is


Whoa this tube was ridiculous! So much fun! There was a lot of screaming that took place but most of it probably came from me.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun time. Those are some awesome people you got to go with.

    ReplyDelete