Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Andrew Graduated!

Brett's brother Andrew just graduated from high school and I can't even believe it. The first time I met Andrew was when I was answering Brett to prom and he was riding on his bike home from Jr. High and I said " hi are you Brett's brother?" and he said "yea what are you doing to my lawn" haha! How time flys!!! Andrew is a great kid he was an exchange student in Italy for a year, he is preparing to serve a mission and is attending USU next year. Andrew is so talented he has an amazing voice and has been the lead in many many musicals. We love you Andrew and are very proud of you.

Today is also his Birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY brotha!!!!!

I did Andrew's senior pictures in the fall and then designed these grad announcements for him!! I'm pretty much the best sister in-law :)

No comments:

Post a Comment