Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A little vacay to Venice

For graduation/anniversary Brett surprised me with two nights at Destinations Inn in Idaho Falls. It's taken us a while to find some time to make it but it was well worth the wait. He didn't tell me which room we had until we got here and he picked the perfect room. The room is the coolest thing ever. We want to make a tradition of doing this every year and trying out other rooms. Thanks to self timer we will give you a tour of the room.

The tub looked like a gondola going under a bridge and was surrounded by a pond of water that you had to cross by going over a bridge.
This picture is to show how huge the steam shower was
Our bed was on a bridge above our pond and tub
Brett sitting on our veranda pouring some bubbly
This cute little veranda sat above the pond where we enjoyed ...
this (some complimentary cider and cheesecake)

The view from the bed of our drop down TV

The tub was so cool it was a bubble tub (different then a jet one) and even had changing colored lights

Brett took me shopping despite the lack of money we have I was proud of all the loot we ended up with. I had multiple things that needed to be returned so we did that and then hit some killer sales. My favorite purchase was a pair of jeans from old navy. Forever now I've been trying to loose weight and I feel like I didn't loose any until I wasn't thinking about it anymore. A lot of people have asked me did you loose weight and I kept saying "no my pants are just stretching out", but then I stepped on the scale. I guess I have lost weight and it feels great I went down three pant sizes no more baggy pants for this woman :) This only motivates me to keep going.


After some shopping we went out to dinner at the Sandpiper. I've never been to the one in Idaho Falls but it was so nice we got to sit outside and the weather was perfect. The food was so delicious.

The view at dinner

I have the best husband ever and he spoils me rotten and I love him!!

1 comment:

  1. this looks like so much fun. glad you guys got to enjoy a few days away together. and i have notice how great you look too. congratulations that is awesome. i really need to find some motivation!

    ReplyDelete