Sunday, June 6, 2010

Therapy

Blogging is so therapeutic for me it's a weird phenomenon. My parents totally don't get blogs and facebook they think it is so boring. They think of it like when you go to someone's house and they say would you like to look through my scrapbook? Now that sounds boring and I'm not sure why blogging is much different. I love to post what is happening in my life and reading about what other people are doing.

I think journaling is really important I want my kids to be able to see our life before them and I love looking back and seeing how much I've changed. I want to remember the friends we had and the fun things we did with them. I want to remember the good times and the bad and it all happens here on the blog.

Has anyone printed a book through blogger? I want to print a book but I'm not sure where to stop and start. I don't scrapbook so I figure that a blog book will have to do for my journal and scrapbook.

These flowers are also therapeutic for me. The pot that was on our steps was really sad there wasn't even anything in it, it was just there because we had it when we moved and that is where it ended up. Now that it is warming up I decided to splurge and get a new pot and some pretty flowers. I came across these flowers at Fred Meyers and had to have them. I love hydrangeas and the color was stunning. I've kept them alive (for the most part) so far, but I don't have a good history with plants so we will see.

1 comment: