Saturday, June 26, 2010

I can hardly wait!!!

I'm completely obsessed with twilight it's true. Funny thing is I haven't read one book A) because while in school I didn't have time for non-academic books and B) I have this crazy idea that I will enjoy the movie more when I don't know what is happening.

So because I don't know what is going to happen in this book I'm just dying to watch the movie. I'm completely intrigued by edward he is magical and mysterious but I can't pass Jacob up because of that body come on. My husband really loves that I obsess over a 17 year old but ummm I can't help myself. I think I would go with Jacob because I like warmth and he seems more affectionate. I guess we will see what happens no matter what I won't be disappointed :)

My mom and some friends are going to the premier tuesday so we are contemplating making new shirts or wearing one of the other 10 that we have. These are some of my favs!








No comments:

Post a Comment