Monday, June 28, 2010

Time of our lives

The last 5 days have been such a blast. I feel so lucky to be able to spend this time with Brett. Friday we went camping with our friends and it was so much fun (pictures to come). Saturday we went boating with my family and it was beautiful. The sun was out and the water was calm so I jumped at the opportunity to wake board. We are now enjoying some relaxing time at the Destinations Inn in Idaho Falls and then tomorrow night I'm going to eclipse!!!! I wish every week could be this exciting.

Do they come cuter?
AJ doin his tricks!
I'm still working on my tricks for now this is all I've got

They are just so stinkin cute
Abby was so well behaved on the boat she just laid down anywhere she could to catch some sleep

AJ and Brett got pulled around on the tube forever so while they were doing this ....
everyone on the boat was sleeping. Zoey my parents dog asleep next to me, my mom was sleeping and Abby is asleep on the floor
It was so nice to get out on the boat and soak up some sun hopefully we will be able to do that a few more times this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment